L4 – L8 £43464 -£47738
Following the promotion of our Deputy Headteacher, we are looking for an outstanding primary practitioner to join our team from April 2019 or sooner.
You will be:
• A successful leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• An outstanding classroom practitioner
• A strategic thinker who will inspire staff and children to reach their full potential
• A solution focused and independent leader who is able to work effectively with all stakeholders
• An experienced teacher with a deep understanding of end of Key Stage tests and raising standards
• A warm person with a sense of humour
We will offer you:
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to help lead the school to the next level.
If you would like further information or would like to visit the school, please do not hesitate to call the school on 01284 752967 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application forms to be sent to the School Business manager, Sue Ogden, via email:
Closing date: December 11th 2019 at 1pm