Personal, Social, Health, Citizenship Education (PSHCE) Curriculum Intent
Our aims for PSHCE are:
- To enhance skills for communication, empathy and healthy relationships which underpin both success in learning and positive relationships
- To support the development of resilience, self-esteem, self-efficacy and aspiration
- To offer accurate and relevant knowledge to support decisions about personal wellbeing and health
- To explore the relevance of knowledge for personal situations and decision making
- To offer opportunities to explore, clarify and if necessary challenge, their own and others’ values, attitudes, beliefs, rights and responsibilities
- To offer the skills and strategies they need in order to live healthy, safe, fulfilling, responsible and balanced lives.