Welcome to England Class Page
Teacher - Mrs Clark
LSAs - Miss Oyeyemi, Ms Morton, Miss Skinner
This half term we will be learning about the topic of
Autumn, Celebrations and Festivals
This will encompass lots of learning in different curriculum areas, but also run alongside discrete teaching and learning in Maths, Phonics, PE and RE. Weekly information and updates will be sent in our weekly letter sent on a Friday - copies of this can be found below.
- Please make sure your child has a named water bottle and fruit or vegetable snack each day
- Please remember to NAME EVERYTHING, so that we can do our very best to return mislaid items
- The current school menu can be found by following the 'Parents Zone' link on the home page of this website and then selecting useful links. We will also write the daily options on the board next to the Early Years door just in case you forget!
- We start our school day in England class at 8:35am and finish at 3:05pm
- PE is on Mondays and Wednesdays - please make sure that your child comes to school dressed in their school PE kit, earrings are removed and long hair tied back, thank you