Class Teachers: Mrs Heaton and Mr Murray
Learning Support Assistant: Mrs Coleman
Phase Leader: Mr Murray
Dear children, parents, carers and guardians, it has been a pleasure to welcome you all back after the summer break. We are delighted with how quickly the children have settled back into the familiar rhythm of school and it's great to see smiling faces in new classrooms.
- Please ensure that your child is wearing the correct school uniform (details can be found on the main page). Key things to remember include plain white t-shirts for PE (no football shirts), school shoes and not trainers and skirts which must be knee-length.
- As a minimum, the children expected to practice their spellings and times tables daily, and read for around twenty minutes. Your child has a bookmark which has their passwords and other details for Myon.co.uk, Accelerated Reader and Times Table Rockstars.
- Healthy snacks only- fruit and vegetables.
- Spellings and other messages will be shared on your child's Teams page. On Teams there is the availability to direct message teachers however if there is anything urgent, please contact the office as a first port-of-call.
- Friday 23.09.22- Meet the Teacher. The Year 5 and Year 6 teachers invite parents and guardians to meet us, receive more details on the upcoming year and ask any pressing questions! Please be in the hall for 3pm.
-Friday 30.09.22- MacMillan Coffee Morning- more details to follow.
- Week Beginning 3.10.22- Parents' SATs Information evening- more details to follow.
- Friday 21.10.22- Harvest Festival at All Saint's Church- timings to be follow.